The 10-team Cricket World Cup will be held between 30 May and 14 July next summer, and fixture details of all 48 games will be officially revealed by the ICC on 26 April.
The line-up for this year’s tournament features Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Windies.
What you need to know…
The full schedule for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 in England and Wales will be announced on Thursday 26 April at approx. 2pm (UK time)
All information will be announced via icc-cricket.com and on the ICC’s social channels, we would ask you to support this through your accounts and with the official schedule which will be supplied when the announcement goes live
Please use the hashtag #CWC19 on your own posts to show your support!
A press release detailing the schedule will be going out from CWC19, the ICC and regionally through each venue and host city. You will be receiving any relevant creative assets and instructions on where to use them with the press release. The release will include ticket price details, outlined below:
Ticket prices key messages
- Value proposition:
- 80,000+ adult tickets at £20
- 200,000+ adult tickets at £50 or less
- Consistent and fair pricing across matches
- Accessibility proposition
- Child tickets at every match, starting from £6
- Family of 4 for £52
- The pinnacle event in one-day cricket; the 3rd most watched global sporting event
- CWC19 is a once every 20 years event in England & Wales
- Benchmarking vs major sports events shows CWC19 value
- All revenue is invested back in the game to grow cricket
- A plan that balances revenue and accessibility to deliver a great tournament